Jackson Drilling are proud to announce that we have been accepted in to the Well Drillers Association (WDA) as a fully audited member.
The WDA set industry standards for its members whilst working closely with the Environment Agency to ensure all water boreholes drilled meet stringent requirements both in their construction and the installation of the borehole.
During the audit, Jackson Drilling were able to demonstrate that they were able to meet and exceed the minimum standards of the WDA which include;
- Safety certificates for all rigs
- Procurement of materials suitable for use in a water borehole
- Suitably qualified and experienced staff managing and carrying out the works
- Correct methods used
- Installation of water boreholes in line with Environment Agency and WDA guidelines
- Liaising with the British Geological Society